Shipping of Products and Deliveries
The products ordered from the BALLETSHOP online store will be shipped and delivered on weekdays, Monday through Friday. Accessing the My Account area can check the orders placed in your account and the status of your request in real time. We can only guarantee the good delivery of an order if the shipping address of the products is well indicated. A delivery is deemed to be made or a product is deemed to be delivered with the signature of the delivery receipt at the agreed upon address.
Cost of Shipping
The shipping costs associated with your order will be invoiced on order, ie if you order more than one item, you will only pay once for shipping. However, BALLETSHOP ("BALLETSHOP - Artigos de Dança, LDA.") Reserves the right to split the delivery of the order, for example, if a part of the order is delayed or not available. In the case of proceeding to the division of the order, the customer will be notified by e-mail. For this purpose, the email address provided by the customer will be used at the time of purchase.
- Deliveries to Mainland Portugal, Madeira and Azores Archipelago and in Spain, the cost of shipping costs 5€ per order, will be charged on the invoice, but will be offered in purchases starting at 100Euros.
- In all countries of the European Union (except Portugal and Spain) and abroad, the value of the cargo will be confirmed according to the order.
At the time of delivery, you should check the packaging and the products shipped in order to check for any damages. If you find that the products are damaged, you should not accept delivery of the order, which must be returned immediately through the return mechanism provided in www.balletshop.pt. BALLETSHOP (BALLETSHOP - Dance Articles, LDA.) Will reimburse the amount paid for the order and transportation as soon as, at its headquarters, it receives and completes the return process.
The order is deemed accepted if, after receiving the order, it is not returned within 15 days.
Delivery times for orders
After registering your order, and confirming the respective payment and being available all the parts ordered, BALLETSHOP (BALLETSHOP - Artigos de Dança, LDA.) Undertakes to proceed with its delivery, observing the following delivery times:
- In Continental Portugal, within a maximum of 5 working days.
- In the Madeira and Azores Archipelago, between 5 and 10 business days,
- In the European Union (except Portugal), approximately 8 working days.
- In all countries outside the European Union, we will deliver the order within an indicative period of 10 working days.
The BALLETSHOP (BALLETSHOP - Artigos de Dança, LDA.) Shall not be liable for non-compliance, or delay in the fulfillment, of any obligation to send due to an event of force majeure, that is, an event, act or omission, outside the reasonable control.